Dobbie, a Perth Foundry with superior engineering capabilities, has been Australian owned and operated for over 75 years.
Dobbie specialises in the following:
Waterworks valves up to 1000mm diameter including:
• Resilient Seated Gate Valves
• Metal Seated Gate Valves
• Swing Check (Non-return, Reflux) Valves
• Air Relief Valves
• Ductile Iron Pipe fittings
• PVC & PE Pipe and Pipe fittings
• Ancillary products required in the installation of water supply pipelines
Fire Protection Equipment including:
• Hydrant booster connections
• Hydrant valves (landing/spring/underground [screw down])
Castings for the Resource and Railway industries.
Dobbie has a highly skilled and dedicated team of technical, administrative and trades people engaged in the design, manufacture, machining and distribution of its products. The company's aim is to be universally recognized for excellence in quality, cost effectiveness and performance of its products and services. Dobbie continually strives to promote a safe, productive and ethical work-place environment and will not compromise environmental health or safety issues for profit, production or sales.
Dobbie supports a comprehensive quality commitment program and holds an ISO9001:2008 Quality Assurance accreditation. A rigorous internal and external auditing program assures both compliance with all relevant Standards and ongoing continuous improvement in all facets of design, production and service delivery. Many of the company's products are manufactured under Australian Standardsmark licences and as such, their quality is guaranteed. Dobbie’s production capability has been aligned to address the high quality and high technical demands of industrial and resource sector clientele.
Dobbie’s Malaga (W.A.) production complex opened in March 1998 and has continued to enjoy steady capacity growth and modernisation since that time.
Current facilities within the complex include:
• A modern product design department incorporating comprehensive 3D CAD software and simulation technology.
• A modern pattern making facility supporting domestic and overseas foundry operations.
• Fully equipped ferrous and non-ferrous foundries, operating four large induction furnaces.
• Fully equipped engineering works, including multiple axis CNC equipment and computer aided manufacture.
• Comprehensive materials and product testing facilities, incorporating both static pressure and dynamic flow testing capabilities.
Dobbie’s mission is to significantly contribute to the manufacturing capability of Australia and be universally recognized as one of the leading foundry and engineering workshops in the country.